As a father, you work hard for your family — often at the expense of your own health and well-being. Whether you have gained some extra pounds either because of changes in your diet and exercise routine, or you are experiencing changes in your appearance due to the hormonal shifts that occur as you age, you may not be happy with what you see in the mirror. You should feel comfortable in your own skin. Dr. B. Aviva Preminger can help; considering receiving a daddy do-over procedure from Preminger Plastic Surgery this Father’s Day.
What is a daddy do-over?
This entails combining different procedures to help our male patients achieve their aesthetic goals. Men continue to pursue plastic surgery at increasing rates to improve their appearance, especially during middle age.
Let’s look at some of the different procedures Preminger Plastic Surgery may use as part of a daddy do-over:
- Botox: Also referred to as “Brotox,” this is the most popular minimally invasive procedures performed by plastic surgeons, with nearly 7.5 million separate Botox treatments performed in 2018, according to statistics gathered by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. This treatment is just as popular among men to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and reverse the signs of aging.
- Male breast reduction: It’s estimated that nearly half of men in middle age suffer from gynecomastia, the clinical term for large breasts in males. Dr. Preminger can perform a male breast reduction in Manhattan, usually in less than an hour.
- Male chest liposuction: An alternative method of treatment to correct gynecomastia, it removes the fat but leaves the excess breast tissue. This can be a great choice for men who want to improve the appearance of their chest but are concerned about recovery time; you can resume your normal routine of work and errands about three days after undergoing chest liposuction.
- CoolSculpting: Got troublesome areas of fat? Freeze them away through a CoolSculpting procedure. This treatment can be used on the chest, the love handles, the abdomen, or almost any localized pocket of fat on the body that has proven resistant to being removed through diet and exercise.
- Liposuction: Another means of removing that stubborn fat, many liposuction treatments can be completed in less than an hour, and you can actually return to work the same day if you choose to have the procedure done with a local anesthetic.
- Male tummy tuck: For larger areas of fat, protruding bulges, or excess skin in the abdominal area, a tummy tuck is an ideal choice. Clinically referred to as an abdominoplasty, this procedure has a 98 percent satisfaction rate among male patients, according to data compiled by RealSelf.com.
- Chin or jaw implants: Get that classic, chiseled jawline through plastic surgery. More than 16,000 men choose to have this procedure on an annual basis according to the ASPS statistical report. This procedure also can be performed in combination with a facelift or liposuction to make for a complete transformation of your facial appearance.
Male plastic surgery in Manhattan
There’s no reason for you to have to accept the changes in appearance that occur due to hormonal and lifestyle changes. Become happy with what you see in the mirror again! Dr. B. Aviva Preminger can help. The first step is to schedule a consultation where you will work with Dr. Preminger to complete an individualized assessment to determine the procedures that will help you meet your aesthetic objectives. Find out more and make your appointment today at our boutique practice in Manhattan by calling (212) 706-1900.