As daily life becomes increasingly hectic for many of us, one of the most important resources at our disposal is, quite simply, time. Certain cosmetic procedures not only improve your appearance but also serve as “beauty hacks” that actually shorten your morning routine.
Your expert Manhattan cosmetic surgeon at Preminger Plastic Surgery suggests these five cosmetic procedures that save time:
- Under-eye filler: An injectable filler is administered to conceal dark circles under the eyes. This treatment often can last at least six months, saving time in your daily routine because you no longer have to use under-eye concealer for as long as the procedure remains effective.
- Laser skin resurfacing: This cosmetic procedure is on the rise, and the best part is that there is little downtime compared to extensive surgical options. Laser skin resurfacing uses a CO2 laser to resurface the top layer of the face. It results in smoother skin with an evener skin tone, and fewer or reduced signs of wrinkles.
- Anti-aging skin care: Your skin can only be as good as you treat it. By this, we mean that regardless of your age or whether you have had cosmetic treatments or surgery, you should take good care of your skin by adapting to a skin care regimen. Dr. Preminger offers a variety of creams, serums, and sunscreens that not only help reverse the signs of aging but also prevent damage to the skin caused by the sun and free radicals.
- Lip fillers: Using dermal fillers in NYC such as Juvederm creates the appearance of fuller, more well-defined lips that seem completely natural—no more plumping your lips through a combination of lip liner, lipstick, and gloss. Taking just about half an hour to complete, a successful lip treatment can last anywhere from six months all the way up to a year.
- Latisse: This topical treatment literally makes your eyelashes grow, creating lashes that are both more luxurious and thicker looking. Applied with a small brush to the upper eyelash line, Latisse accomplishes better results than even an expert makeup user wielding mascara or fake eyelashes. This also cuts down on your morning routine and, with an average price tag of about $125 for a treatment that lasts at least two months, is one of the more cost-effective cosmetic treatments that currently is available. Get Latisse eyelashes in Manhattan today by contacting Dr. Preminger’s office.
Look Younger in Manhattan
If you want to learn more about how you can save time and improve your appearance, Preminger Plastic Surgery is waiting to help you. Led by top NYC female surgeon Dr. B. Aviva Preminger, our office offers a wide variety of procedures that are convenient, address the aesthetic flaws you are looking to correct and will cut down on the amount of time you spend on your daily routine. Ready to take the next step? To learn more about facial rejuvenation in Manhattan, call our office at (212) 706-1900 to schedule your consultation today.
Located on the Upper East Side of Manhattan in New York City, Preminger Plastic Surgery is proud to offer world-class services in plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery.